Uncle Pete’s Pizza, Naperville
HOURS of OPERATION
Sunday & Monday 4pm – Midnight
Tuesday- Thursday 11 am – Midnight
Friday & Saturday 11 am – 1 am
Some Facts about Uncle Pete’s Pizza:
- Uncle Pete’s was started in 1947 in Chicago.
- Uncle Pete’s was est. 1980 in Naperville.
- Uncle Pete’s has been locally owned and operated for over 25 years.
- We deliver to Naperville, Lisle & Warrenville.
- All our food is prepared in-house.
- We make our own dough fresh each day with no chemicals or preservatives.
- We create our own sauce with a special blend of tomatoes and Italian spices.
- We use only fresh vegetables and we do not use high-fructose corn syrup
- All of our pizzas are made from scratch and made when ordered.
- Our supplies are delivered fresh 6 days a week.
- We use fresh, not frozen, vegetables and mushrooms.
- We don’t play games with the size and price of our pizzas: our medium is their large.
- Uncle Pete’s can provide delicious, hot pizza for your office, event, team, party, etc.
- We can deliver 1 to 100 pizzas to meet your specific needs.